Planning A Trip To Melbourne Australia? Dont Forget To Hire A Car In Advance
Located to the south of Australian mainland, Melbourne is established on the Shores of Yarra River and is a city densely populated with approximately 5 million natives.
Melbourne is often known as ‘Lover’s gateway’ by some of the experts in the field. Local markets, bars, eateries, and pubs appealing to the newlywed couple to stay in this city. Melbourne has a variety of stage shows, pubs, theaters, comedy clubs and live music concerts. The city is worth visiting even once.
- Reaching Melbourne: You can reach this place with railways or by air. To travel within the city you can opt for trams or book a Melbourne cab from top service providers.
- Climatic conditions: Melbourne climate is garnished with warm months of summer and chilly winters. Moreover, it has been interrupted by pleasant springs and rejuvenating autumns. The right time to visit this place is from July to November.
- Accommodations: The best and reasonable locations are available in Melbourne to stay through the vacation. There are a variety of luxury hotels offering premium services to the visitors. To reach your accommodation from the Airport, you can book Airport transfers Melbourne service in advance.
- Delicacy: The main cuisine includes seafood and quality wines.
- Noteworthy attractions: The green parks in the Melbourne are rightly termed ‘Melbourne’ as a garden city.
The historical places must visit in Melbourne includes St Paul's Cathedral, Gaol state library and a free demonstration of valuable pieces of art.
- Other attractions: Don’t forget to visit Melbourne Zoo, Queen Victoria market, Richmond village and must see the most awaited Melbourne food and wine festival held twice in a year. Apart from this, Melbourne is also a host for Grand Prix, Australian Open, AFL and international cricket matches. Just go to any pub to enjoy the modern life.
These dazzling landmarks will not only add joy to your trip but also make your trip memorable and treasurable. If you are planning for your honeymoon after marriage, then you can take into account this lovely city in Australia.