Are You At Risk Of Getting Back Pain?
There are two ways by which a person can be threatened by back or spine pain. The first way is perhaps the most cumbersome and can’t be controlled. This includes:
- Having an age of 40 or above.
- Having a history of back pain in the family.
- Having suffered a back injury in the past.
- Having suffered spinal fracture before.
- Having a back surgery in the past.
- Going through pregnancy. The back becomes vulnerable when a woman is pregnant.
- Having congenital spine problems, which are present from the day of birth.
These are those factors upon which you have no control, and these factors are the most worrying because these are common and can cause sharp, shooting pain. It is a well-known fact that 80% of the world’s population suffer back pain once in their lifetime, so one can’t avoid it. Though most people suffer from back pain due to their bad habits or injuries caused by catastrophic events, but there are some who have the issue since the time of their birth. Most people develop back pain as a result of their poor lifestyle. Here is what is included in the poor lifestyle choices.
1. No exercise/physical movements: If you can do mild exercises every day, then you can reduce back pain to a great extent.
2. Sitting for long durations: If you are working a job that requires you to sit for the long duration of time, then you have to make sure that you move up and indulge in physical movements for 5-10 minutes after every hour or so.
3. Smoking: While many people would not agree or know that smoking causes back pain, but it does. So, if you smoke, then you have to quit this habit.
4. Being Overweight: This is another issue that puts a significant amount of pressure on the back. If you are an obese person, then you need to trim that belly fat in order to get rid of back pain.
5. Staying in a poor posture for the majority of the time in a day: If you are sitting in a posture that puts pressure on some specific parts of your body, then you must change the posture after some time. Just keep in mind that your weight should be evenly spread throughout the body.
If you are looking for lower back pain relief, then you have to change your lifestyle. Adopt a lifestyle that comprises of healthy eating, a good routine of fitness and adequate rest. Then, you will be able to counter the issue of back pain.
For better assistance, don’t forget to pay a visit to Back Solutions Clinic in Richmond, VIC. They will provide you with the most accurate information as to how you can get rid of back pain.