A Countdown of the 10 Most Common Phobias
Phobia has changed most individuals suffering from it in almost every manner they live. These individuals are deprived of living a standard life due to uncontrollable anxiety and panic activated by phobias.
Here is a list and a bit of information regarding the top 10 most common phobias that preoccupy the consciousness and subconscious of world's inhabitants.
10. Necrophobia – fear of death and dead matters.
9. Brontophobia – fear of thunderstorms.
8. Cacinophobia – anxiety of cancer
7. Emetophobia – fear of vomit
6. Acrophobia – fear of heights. For more details on acrophobia, you may get navigated to http://myfearofheights.com/.
5. Claustrophobia – the fear of being in small enclosed spaces
4. Agorophobia – an intense fear of places that will be hard to escape.
3. Aerophobia – fear of flying.
2. Social Phobia – fear of public humiliation and the latest social rejection.
1. Arachnophobia – fear of spiders.
These 10 most common phobias are the reasons why folks aren't able to experience regular things that a normal person is able to do. Understanding the causes and also the things or situations that triggers the phobia which eventually causes nervousness and panic helps a lot in receiving control over emotions and be able to respond less.
By having one of these 10 most common phobias, you should not be put down; there are plenty of studies conducted to better understand phobias. One method to overcome anxieties would be to face them acquire trust in facing those fears and slowly and gradually lose the anxiety. However don't take my word for it; always consult professionals and experts when it comes to your own personal wellbeing.